Until further notice, we are putting any forward movement on our scheduled trips on hold. When we receive positive direction from the CDC, we will make decisions on trips. We are currently working with all of our hosts sites to monitor protocols in place in their countries as well. If you have any questions please call Coach Mark at 254.717.5011. We will continue to hope in the Lord.